Sr. Jeanne Devos has been honoured with many awards for her remarkable dedicated service to humanity.
In February 2000 she was awarded the ‘Peace prize’ in Belgium by national consensus and Priyadarshini Award in 2012. She was one of the 1000 Women for Peace nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005
- In 2000 Devos was granted an honorary doctorate by the Catholic University of Leuven.
- In 2005 she was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
- In 2009 she was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of the Crownby King Albert II of Belgium.
- In 2012 the Ramkrishna Bajaj Memorial Global Award was given to her by the Priyadarshni Academy, a non-governmental organizationengaged in social, educational and cultural pursuits.
- Nobel Peace Prize nominee Sister Jeanne Devos has been awarded the Vlerick Award 2006.She is the latest of many prominent winners of the annual award, which is presented each year by the Vlerick Management School Alumni.The award is presented to a high-achiever for important, international and sustainable results.